Job Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
- Proven experience in project management.
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
- Experience as a construction project manager, IT project manager, or ERP project manager.
- Able to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Understanding of ERP implementation.
- Experience overseeing a construction project.
- Budget management experience.
- In-charge of monthly reconciliation reports
- In-charge of daily billing (Issue of quotation, delivery order, invoice, purchase order etc.)
- In-charge of preparation of monthly rebate reports
- Provide administrative support such as scanning, filing, and answering phones etc. and ensure proper documentation and filing system
- Process finance related documents, including staff claims, ensure documents are accurate and scan to accounting software for accountant to process
- In-charge of MOM related application, such as pass application, permit entry, pass renewal etc.
- Assist in company recruitment duties
- In-charge of grants and submission of claim
- Any other ad-hoc admin duties assigned by manager
- Candidate with good attitude and willingness to learn
- Must be organized, able to work with minimal supervision
- Able to perform and meet short-term deadlines
- Able to multitask
- Familiar with Microsoft excel and experience in any accounting software will be an advantage
- Immediate availability/within short notice period is preferred